Monday, August 2, 2010

Interview with Edward Cullen



Warning: if you're an Edward Cullen fan, this will fictional interview will probably offend you.

Eric: Can I get you something to drink before we get started?

Edward: Non-fat organic blood of a pig.

Eric: Do you think that being a vampire has affected your relationships?

Edward: Undoubtedly. But when you're incredibly hot and over-paid . . . (nudge, nudge) Eh? Eh?

Eric: (Adjusts in chair to out of reach of Edward) I see. So what do you have to do for fun?

Edward: Sparkle. And look cool on my motorcycles.

Eric: Any advice to aspiring vampires?

Edward: Sparkle.

Eric: Who would you call your closest friends?

Edward: Me.

Eric: How do you fix your hair if you can't see yourself in a mirror?

Edward: I . . . we . . . hmmm.

Eric: Before we go, could you smile so we can see those pointy teeth of yours?

Edward: Can't. My contract says it.



No comments:

Post a Comment